Our loves ones are dear to us and we want to give our
supporters the opportunity to honour them with
our memory wall. These messages from family and friends
are displayed in remembrance of their precious lives.
The Lord is near to all who call on him.
- Given in lieue of flowers at the funeral of Keith Langrell, a beloved son, husband ,father, and brother who died on the 13th April 2022
~Mrs Maureen Langrell
- In Memory of Eamonn Doherty
~Dr. Joan Ahern
- In Memory of Ms Dorothy Little
~This donation is from the Taney Society of Change Ringers from Taney Parish in Dundrum. It is in support and sympathy for Dorothy’s daughter Helen, who rings with us. Helen’s tireless work to support the ringing community mirrors the charitable and voluntary work that Dorothy did throughout her long life. While we cannot support Helen by attending the funeral service during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to continue Dorothy Little’s legacy by donating in her name.
- In Memory of Mrs Evelyn and Cecil Clarke
So many fond memories. Thinking of you both especially at this time of year.
In Memory of Allan Brook
- In Memory of Mr. Seamus Clarke
In loving memory of a good uncle who wanted to help the middle east.. ~Maeve White
- In Memory of Ms. Mary Gobbett
Luke 1:37 for with God nothing is impossible. ~Luke O’Hanlon
- In Memory of Mrs. Kay Dockery
In loving memory of a wonderful woman of God and follower of Jesus. ~Mr. William Gunter
- In Memory of Jimmy Hogan
With love, Ms. Grainne Hogan