- What We Do
- Who We Are
- The Results
- Get Involved
- Donate Now
Created Gifts (new name for Tearcraft)
Visit our Created Gifts website now and sort out some unique, ethically-sourced birthday or special-occasion gifts for friends, colleagues and loved ones.
As you make your selections, take pleasure in the knowledge that Created Gifts exists to bring the dignity of employment and fair wages to skilled craftspeople living in some of the world’s poorest communities.
Join us in bringing transformation and fresh hope to people living in poverty.
Please note: Created is part of Tearfund UK. Tearfund Ireland supports the activities of Created Gifts but is not responsible for online purchases or any other orders. For any queries contact Created directly at the details below:
- Phone: 0845 218 3960
- P.O. Box 5050 Annesley, Nottingham, NG15 0DL, United Kingdom
A large proportion of Created Gift’s impact is only possible because of the activities of volunteers – people who have taken the opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of people overseas by distributing catalogues and selling Tearcraft.
- Be an encourager – Get hold of a pack of catalogues, pass them around family friends and shout about the positive impact they can have with their gift choices. Add a link to our website in all your emails. Spread the word.
- Be a seller – Join our team of volunteers who, in return for a small discount, sell goods on our behalf. Collect catalogue orders from friends, have stalls at local events, even set up a shop.
- Have a party – When people get to see and feel our products it makes all the difference in demonstrating that these really are beautiful, well-crafted items. To help this happen, we make display kits of product available to registered sellers. Friends and colleagues can then be invited round for a fairly traded cuppa or glass of wine and get to see the detail and quality of our jewellery and accessories close-up.
- Give a gift – Even buying just one thing from the catalogue or website is a valuable contribution to the bigger picture. And when you give that gift you bring another new person into the chain that is bringing far reaching transformation.
We would love you to get involved. It is easy to get started and you can do as much or as little as your circumstances allow.